It's A Wish For A Sis

Thursday, December 14, 2006

For Sale With Proceeds Going To A Wish For A Sis

I have placed one of my BlackBerrys up for sale with all the proceeds going to the fund for this project.

The ad can be seen at the following forum:
Pinstack.com: For Sale Unlocked 7290

I have also placed a BlackBerry 7100 that has a dead USB port. See the following:
Pinstack.com: For Sale 7100t With Dead USB Port

Also, for those of you who were wondering, yes, this is N8DBB from Pinstack who 1 of the 2 coordinators of this project.

I really didn't want to come out and identify myself, however, with many people claiming that this is possibly a scam, I wanted to prove that it's not some random person who has set this up to try and scam money. You all know my email address and PIN numbers if you wish to contact me to verify.

Thank you everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home